Amigurumi sweet pig

13 Responses

1. Cicillia says:

hi, i am Cicillia. I am trying to make this amigurumi pig pattern, but now i am stuck at the ear, i can’t understand from R1 to 2, i tried many times and can’t find how to make 3 sc at the R2 and hows its works from 2sc to 3sc to 4sc and next become 6sc to 8sc… Pls help me… thank you so much for your pattern.
    i thinks this pig is very cute..

• Beng says:

Hi, we have the same concern. What i did was to do sc in the end just to reach the number of sc. But still it looks awkward… So sad coz i find this pig so cute.

2. Aqui says:

Made one and so happy with the result.

3. Lisa says:

I’m having the same problem with ears. I just don’t understand.

4. Ewa Żak says:

I did ten of these ears and each look very bad 🙁 I have the same problem. I think It should be on every row one sc more not from 4 to 6. How? and in the last stitch i think we should do 2 sc to reach the right number of sc. I will try it this way today

5. Maria says:

Hi! Could anyone figure out how to do the ears?? I have the same problem, i know they are worked in turning rows but still cant pass from 2 sc to 3 sc, 3 to 4, etc.. help please

• Alison says:

I have managed them first time. Usually I’m the one that can’t manage stuff but for once I did. You just work a sc into the turning chain and that gives you the other stitches

• Alison says:

You just crochet into the sc turning chain. Just class that as a first stitch each time. It’s really easy

6. Tiffany says:

Hello, thank you for your free pattern. I made one and add a graduation hat and certificate for a friend’s daughter to attach in a bouquet of flowers. I hope she will like it.

7. Denise says:

For the ears, I included an increase to meet the number of sc required to make the row. They turned out great.