Crochet hedgehog in a pot pattern
Amigurumi hedgehog in a pot is easy and fun crochet project. Could also be used as a pincushion. This amigurumi pattern is a free PDF download. It’s in English language. The size is about 10-12 cm (3.9-4.7″).
- Yarn: YarnArt Jeans
– brown (for pot),
– light green (for body),
– milk (for the muzzle),
– mint (for cactus needles and hedgehog bangs),
– light pink and pink (for flower).
- Hook size: 2.0 mm (for a toy) and 1.5 mm (for needles)
- Black sewing thread for embroidery eyes, eyebrows and mouth
- Plastic circle for the base of the needle holder
- Needle and sewing thread
- Stuffing material
Tools and materials are only recommended. You can use the colors, yarn and hook number at your discretion. Consumption of primary colors is less than a skein.