Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!

Sweet bear crochet plush pattern

16 Responses

1. Keitha says:

I like the cute bear but am disapointed in the pattern it seemed that you had to view the titorial to get the rest of the pattern I am very disapointed as it is a really cute bear. and I do not sit at my computer to watch how to do the rest of the cute bear as i am busy and don’t have the time for it. Please tell me how I can get the full pattern Thank you

2. Alexandria says:

Would it still take 1 skein if I wanted to use 1 main color (instead of 2 colors like the pink and brown)??

3. Doreen says:

How do you use a 4.5 crochet hook with #6 bulky yarn?

4. Valerie Parrott says:

I agree that this is a great bear. Plus I am also disappointed that I could not print the pattern. I do a lot of travelling and it is a good time for knitting but I can’t carry my computer around wherever I go.

5. DebbieWebbie says:

Where do I attach the ears?

6. Coralie says:

Bonjour, comment faire le col de la robe ? Je ne trouve pas dans le tuto. Merci par avance

7. Rose says:

Love the pattern but didn’t see any instructions for the collar.

8. Nadine Brotherston says:

How do I know if I am to crochet in rounds or rows?

• Amiguroom Toys says:

Nadine, amigurumi toys are crocheting in a spiral. The continuous round requires no chaining at the start or slip stitching to join and complete rounds. Crochet continuously in a spiral, if it isn’t written other (some patterns will need you to join rounds).

9. Jennifer says:

What r the instructions for the collar they seem to missing?