Crochet bunny amigurumi

9 Responses

1. Debbie Trinker says:

Can you provide some info on how to sew the head and arms on the bunny. Also how did you finish the bunny’s face (eyes/nose)?
    Thank you.

• Nurul fadila says:

Hi im nurul from indonesia, ive experienced in making the kind of the doll the long tail of sewing is provided for make them unity, simply just sew them into the position each and for the eyes i use the marble that i sew after i finished the head then the nose between the eyes i use acrylic yarn, for tutorial u can search amigurumi nose there are many kind of them, happy crocheting 😁

2. Laura says:

Any chance there is a video tutorial? To follow along with?

3. Anne says:

I don’t get it. How do you not get the line in front and back where the decrease stitches are? Mine are very obvious and stands out. I can’t see any in your pictures – looks so smooth.

• Magda says:

Hi, how do You do the decrease, do You make it with whole loops? Try to catch only the front part of the loops:) I do it whis way and it looks ok. Good luck:)

• Jessi says:

It kinda twists with the doll. You should be almost starting at the middle with a decrease and if you count the stitches, it decreases/twists to the back. Kinda slick. I tried to do it my own way that made sense and it looked bad. I followed the pattern and it was pretty

4. olia says:

5. NATHALIE LEMAIRE says:

merci , pour ses explication , je vais essayer de le faire
    bonne soiree

6. Shelly says:

Hello, how do you sew the ears? They just won’t stand upwards.